Oman is a beautiful country located in the Middle East. It is home to stunning beaches, ancient ruins, and lush mountains. If you are a Bangladeshi citizen and you are planning to visit Oman, you will need to obtain a visa.
The visa requirements for Bangladeshis are as follows:
- A valid passport that is at least six months old.
- A passport-sized photograph.
- A completed visa application form.
- A return or onward travel ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of financial support.
The visa fee for Bangladeshis is OMR 5 for a tourist visa and OMR 20 for a business visa.
You can apply for an Oman visa at the Omani Embassy in Dhaka or at the Omani Consulate in Chittagong. You can also apply for an eVisa online.
The processing time for a visa application is typically 3-5 working days. However, the processing time may be longer during peak travel seasons.
Here are some additional tips for applying for an Oman visa:
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after your intended date of departure from Oman.
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- Your passport-sized photograph should be taken within the last six months.
- Fill out the visa application form carefully and completely.
- Provide all of the required documents.
- Pay the visa fee.
If you have any questions about the visa requirements for Bangladeshis, you can contact the Omani Embassy in Dhaka or the Omani Consulate in Chittagong.