The Maldives is a popular tourist destination for Bangladeshi citizens. The country is known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and luxurious resorts. Bangladeshi citizens can obtain a visa on arrival for the Maldives for stays of up to 30 days. The visa fee is free of charge.
The following are the requirements for a Maldives visa on arrival for Bangladeshi citizens:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended stay in the Maldives.
- A return air ticket.
- A hotel booking.
- A completed immigration form.
The visa on arrival can be obtained at the Maldives International Airport upon arrival. The immigration officer will check your passport and other documentation and then issue the visa.
If you are planning to stay in the Maldives for more than 30 days, you will need to apply for a longer-stay visa at the Maldives Immigration Department.
Here are some additional tips for Bangladeshi citizens applying for a Maldives visa:
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended stay in the Maldives.
- Have a copy of your return air ticket and hotel booking with you when you apply for the visa.
- Complete the immigration form carefully and legibly.
- Be polite and respectful to the immigration officer.
The Maldives is a beautiful country with a lot to offer tourists. With a visa on arrival, Bangladeshi citizens can easily visit the Maldives and enjoy all that the country has to offer.
- The Maldives Immigration Department website has more information on visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens.
- The Probash Service website has a list of travel agencies that can help you apply for a Maldives visa.