Indonesia is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history. It’s no wonder that it’s a popular destination for Bangladeshi tourists. However, before you can visit Indonesia, you’ll need to obtain a visa.
The visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens vary depending on the purpose of your visit. If you’re visiting Indonesia for tourism, you can apply for an e-Visa or a sticker visa.
The e-Visa is a new type of visa that can be applied for online. It’s a convenient option for Bangladeshi citizens who want to avoid the hassle of applying for a visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate.
To apply for an e-Visa, you’ll need to visit the Indonesian Immigration website and complete the online application form. You’ll also need to upload a scanned copy of your passport and a recent passport-sized photograph.
The e-Visa is valid for 30 days and can be used for multiple entries into Indonesia. The cost of the e-Visa is US$50.
If you’re planning to stay in Indonesia for more than 30 days, you’ll need to apply for a sticker visa. Sticker visas can be obtained at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in Bangladesh.
To apply for a sticker visa, you’ll need to submit the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in Indonesia
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of funds (bank statement or letter from your employer)
- Travel Insurance
- Invitation letter (if applicable)
The cost of a sticker visa varies depending on the length of stay. For example, a single-entry visa for 30 days costs US$35, while a multiple-entry visa for 60 days costs US$75.
Visa on Arrival
Bangladeshi citizens can also apply for a visa on arrival at certain Indonesian airports. However, this option is not available for all Bangladeshi citizens. You can check with the Indonesian embassy or consulate in Bangladesh to see if you’re eligible for a visa on arrival.
These are the visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens who want to visit Indonesia. If you’re planning a trip to Indonesia, be sure to check the visa requirements well in advance of your travel.
- The Indonesian government has a website with more information on visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens: https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/
- You can also contact the Indonesian embassy or consulate in Bangladesh for more information: https://www.kemlu.go.id/dhaka/en/